Please note that if we are currently using the Java feeder and updating eMAM to 5.2 or the latest versions by updating patches, then the Java feeder will automatically update to the new electron Feeder.
You can download and install eFeeder on your machine from eMAM Director>My Account>Apps page by following the steps below:
- Login to the eMAM Director interface. Click on Settings green radial button and then click on My Account.
- On the My Account page, on the left-hand side, click on the Apps tab to access the apps available for download.
- Now click on the eFeeder icon.
- Then on the right-hand side of the page, click on the Windows button to begin the file download process for windows machine.
3.Run the eFeeder_Win.msi file downloaded on your machine. In the eFeeder Wizard setup window, click on Next.
4.The eFeeder installation begins after you give permission to download it on your machine.
5.After the installation is complete, click on Finish.
6. eFeeder is successfully installed on your desktop with below icon.
When you try to launch eFeeder from your desktop, the below message appears to first register the eFeeder.
8. Again, go the eMAM Director interface, Settings>My Account>Apps>eFeeder> Register.
Note: eFeeder needs to be registered for each server. Click on Register button to register the eFeeder to this server.
9. Open eFeeder.
10. eFeeder app opens up (as shown below).
- For your MAC machine, click on the MAC button to download the .dmg file.
3.Click on the downloaded .dmg file to open it.
4.Now drag the eFeeder icon to the Applications folder.
When you click on eFeeder, the below message appears to first register the eFeeder.
Again, go to the eMAM Director interface, Settings>My Account>Apps>eFeeder> Register. Note: eFeeder needs to be registered for each server. Click on Register button to register the eFeeder to this server.
6. Open eFeeder
Click on Open eFeeder and eFeeder app opens up (as shown below).
Uninstall eFeeder (Windows)
1. Open the control panel and go to Programs and Features.
2. Find eFeeder application from here and click on uninstall after selecting the application.
3. You will get a pop up to continue with the uninstallation process. Click on yes and continue with the process.Mac
1. Go to finder > applications and find eFeeder.
2. Right click on eFeeder to see the options and click on move to trash. And the eFeeder should be uninstalled from the machine.